Sunday, February 8, 2009

I saw Twilight, again

So on Friday I saw the Twilight movie for the 3rd time. It was at 9:15 at night and I was kind of tired from a long day at school and the fact that I usually go to sleep at about 10:45ish. This movie runs until 11:15pm, then there’s extra time for finding my mom, previews, and talking while waiting for my mom who is always late to these kinds of things. I could feel the time slipping away, slowly, but it was. Then once I found a hint of Robert Pattinson’s accent the fun was over, for me anyways. I thought the movie was really good the 1st time I saw it, then the second time was ummm…… well, I wanted to fall asleep, but the 3rd time I knew what was going to happen so it wasn’t a big deal. Keri (who also went to see Twilight, and has read all the books) has seen Twilight about 7times now, no joke. This was Erica’s 1st time seeing it since she had to read the book first (actually she finished the series in 4days). My favorite part is when Bella is in like idk, somewhere at night with these random guys and Edward comes zooming in in his silver Volvo.

No comments:

Post a Comment